Early Childhood Teacher
Company/Organization: Children's World Bilingual Montessori
Location: Anchorage, AK
Application Dates: 07/18/2022
Children's World Bilingual Montessori is seeking teachers with a background in Early Childhood Education. Preferred education includes; a Montessori Certificate, CDA, and/or Bachelors or AA in Early Education. We are looking for individuals who are energetic, motivated, warm, creative, organized, team players and dependable. Applicant will work with, and be supervised by experienced, trained teachers. Applicant must enjoy working with young children.
Our current open position offers some great perks:
- Excellent competitive salary with increased starting pay for applicable college backgrounds
- Paid vacation days
- Paid sick days
- Semi-flexible scheduling
- Fun, healthy work environment
- Spanish in the daily work place
- Outdoor time spent in the sunshine
- Hands on and active daily programming
The following qualifications are required: Available to work Monday through Friday 7:15 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Will work around schedules for the right employee); Flexible and willing to work 20 to 40 hours per week. Must have attended, be currently attending, or completed Early Childhood Education courses. Previous work with early childhood care preferred.
- Must be CPR/First Aid certified or be willing to obtain upon hire.
- Must have a current Food Handlers Card or be willing to obtain upon hire.
- Daily tasks would include the following:
- Assist in planning and implementing daily program.
- Daily classroom cleaning.
- Supervise all activities to ensure safety at all times.
- Interacting with students throughout the day.
- Fluent or Semi-Fluent in Spanish is ideal!
Pay Depends on Experience
To be considered for interview, please email your current resume which includes relevant work history, any credentials, training or education in the field and a cover letter introducing yourself.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $2,200.00 - $2,600.00 per month