CDC Office and Data Manager
Company/Organization: Boys & Girls Clubs - Alaska
Location: 2300 W. 36th Ave, Anchorage AK 99517
Application Dates: 01/19, 2023 - 02/19, 2023
SUMMARY (please see the full description on our website): Boys & Girls Clubs - Alaska is looking for an office and data manager to support child care licensing compliance and departmental work. This position supports the overall work of the CDC (Child Development Center), including multiple sites, and plays an integral support in maintaining our relationship with all state, municipality and licensing stakeholders. The ideal candidate for this position is detail oriented, takes ownership of projects to completion, and is able to work independently on daily monthly, and long-term projects. We’re looking for someone who loves to make an impact, and will enjoy being part of the Boys & Girls Clubs – Alaska’s future!
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain staff training records, certificates and logs per licensing requirements
- Track, input and maintain annual training schedule to ensure all teachers meet annual training requirements, including required trainings from multiple stakeholders
- Process records, maintain files, and ensure requirements are met for programs including Learn & Grow, the Alaska SEED Registry, etc.
- Maintain new staff orientation checklists to ensure new hires complete all required training and activities
- Maintain Staff Logs and files for Childcare Licensing compliance
- Assist program with licensing paperwork, data and reports as needed
- Additional support tasks including maintenance requests, bi-annual ERC card review and ongoing compliance, allergy notifications, etc.
- Create new and maintain existing child files, including child immunization records
- Assist parents with the enrollment process, maintain enrollment and transition information, and work closely with Finance department for childcare billing
- Distribute enrollment packets to families and front office
- Schedule and assist in completing CDC tours with parents as needed
- Archive child and department records for child files, incident/accident reports, etc.
- Provide clerical support with phones, reference checks and electronic communications
- Additional duties as assigned to support the Child Development Center and childcare program operations
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, OR some college credits and willingness to complete an Education Agreement for an A.A. or B.A. until qualifications are met required
- Three years of experience with administrative duties required
- Advanced Excel and intermediate Microsoft Suite skills required
- Data management experience preferred
- Education and/or Education Administration experience preferred
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to relate to children and maintain good relationships with peers
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be consistent, dependable, enthusiastic and flexible
- Ability to managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- Ability to maintain first aid and CPR certification
- Must pass a name-based and fingerprint criminal records background check annually