The following broadcast was released by the Alaska Child Care Program Office on Aug. 3, 2021
The Child Care Program Office (CCPO) has revised the stand-alone CC14 Child Care Grant (CCG) Attendance Report form and instructions. The reason for these changes is that children in Office of Children’s Services (OCS) protective services are now authorized and issued Child Care Assistance benefits in the State’s Child Care Assistance Program system under the PASS category PASS IV.
When completing the CC14 CCG Attendance Report form, child care providers will no longer identify the child as “O” under Authorization Type. Instead, all children receiving PASS I, II, III, and IV Child Care Assistance will be identified as “C” for CCAP authorization. Children under the PASS IV category must also be included on the Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) CC78 Request for Payment form and CCAP CC79 Amended Request for Payment form. When completing the CC78 or CC79 the child’s name is to be listed as both the parent and child’s name for PASS IV.
Due to the current unavailability of the CCPO’s website, the forms, instructions, and recorded instructional video are not accessible. They will be added to the CCPO’s website when the website is accessible again.
Forms and instructions have been included here:
- Child Care Grant: Attendance Report Form
- Child Care Grant: Attendance Report Form Instructions
- Child Care Grant: Reimbursement Request Form
- Child Care Grant: Reimbursement Request Instructions
- Child Care Grant & Child Care Assistance Program: Combined Billing Form
- Child Care Assistance Program: Request for Payment Form
- Child Care Assistance Program: Amended Request for Payment Form
All CCG and CCAP billingforms for PASS I, II, III, and IV, whether you use the combined Excel workbook or manually complete the stand-alone forms, must be submitted to the CCPO in this new format effective August 1, 2021 beginning with the service month of July 2021.
All completed and signed CCG and CCAP forms must be submitted to the CCPO by any of the following:
- Fax: (907) 269-4536 | Toll Free: 1(888) 224-4536
- Scanned and emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail or in person drop box: 3601 C St. Suite 140 Anchorage, AK 99503
If you have questions about the information provided in this broadcast, please contact the CCPO at (907) 269-4500 and request to speak with an Eligibility and Benefits Team member. You may also submit questions to the Child Care Assistance Program Policy Mailbox at email@example.com.
Child Care Program Office
Phone (907) 269-4500
Fax (907) 269-4536