Company/Organization: Enep'ut Children's Center
Application Dates: Until Filled
Teacher needs to be open to taking directions from the Lead Teacher. The Teacher will be responsible to help the Lead Teacher implement activities. Teacher must be able to provide clear and consistent verbal and non-verbal messages to children. Teacher is to follow the set curricula and planned developmentally appropriate activities following DAP guidelines. Teacher must have positive and consistent communication with parents/caregivers. The Teacher must report directly to the Lead Teacher, in conjunction with the program directors.
Minimum Core knowledge and Competency Level:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Holds Current CDA or higher
- Working towards AAS or higher
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday, 8-hour shifts with a one-hour lunch break.
- Salary is contingent upon experience
Download the Complete Job Description