Company/Organization: Knik Tribe Benteh Early Learning Academy
Location: 4401 E Palmer Wasilla Hwy, Wasilla AK 99654
Application Dates: 12/28/22 - 02/01/22
Plan and carry out a daily program designed to meet the physical and
developmental needs of a group of children.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain a physical environmental conducive to children’s growth and development.
- Work with Assistant Teacher(s) to create and facilitate lesson plans and implement appropriate developmental experiences.
- Consider and provide for the individual needs of each child in relationship to their cultural and socioeconomic background, emotional or physical handicaps, and individual learning style.
- Respect the dignity and basic rights of each child.
- Help children learn to adapt to and cope with real-life situations; to develop appropriate habits in such activities as eating, dressing, napping, and personal hygiene.
- Make daily observations of the health of children, reporting conditions which require attention.
- Maintain progress records on the emotional, physical, social and intellectual development of assigned children.
- Participate in staff meetings, training sessions, conferences, workshops, and other career development professional activities.
- Assist with monthly center newsletter.
- Performs other duties as assigned.