Starting Feb. 1, thread’s new online training policy will go into effect. This updated policy helps thread continue to provide Alaska’s early childhood educators the best online training environment possible.
thread offers virtual training opportunities statewide to help meet your professional development needs. Trainings are offered via Zoom and are FREE through June 2021!
Updates to thread’s 2021 Online Training Policies include:
- Registration deadline now two days before training starts.
- Instructions on how to cancel your registration if your plans change. (thread asks for your assistance to cancel when you can’t attend so those interested in registering can do so)
- What to expect in the online classroom environment.
- Details on waitlists and multiple attendees.
- Training credit and certification information.
As always, thread is here to guide you through the training experience, from start to finish.
If you have questions, please email us at [email protected], or call:
Southcentral – 907.265.3100 | Southeast – 907.789.1235 | Northern Interior – 907.479.2214