thread News

Required Health & Safety Orientation Training Now Reimbursed at 100% for Alaska SEED Members

February 19, 2019

Alaska, Education,

Alaska SEED recently announced that the Professional Development Reimbursement (PDR) will increase to 100% for all required Child Care Licensing Health & Safety Orientation training beginning on February 8, 2019.

The 100% reimbursement applies to Healthy and Safety Orientation trainings approved by the Alaska Child Care Program Office (CCPO)*.
 
*Follow these steps to get your reimbursement:
  1. Be sure to check this list to ensure your training is approved by CCPO
  2. Register and complete the approved training
  3. Apply for your PDR within 60 days of completing each training to receive 100% reimbursement today!

Already completed Health & Safety Orientation Training and received a 75% reimbursement? Good news! Alaska SEED will automatically be sending you a check for the remaining 25% for training completed between October 1, 2018 through February 7, 2019.

Not a member of Alaska SEED registry yet? Register today to receive this benefit and more!
*thread’s trainings are not eligible for this reimbursement. Please see the PDR application for eligibility and other details.