Company/Organization: Credit Union 1
Location: 1941 Abbott Road, Anchorage, AK
Application Dates: 08/30/2022
- CURRICULUM PLANNING: Designs and implements an emergent curriculum founded on Developmentally Appropriate Practice and NAEYC Accreditation standards.
- COMMUNICATION: Communicates appropriately (verbal and written) with children, parents/families, teaching and management teams.
- DAILY ACTIVITIES: Plans and facilitates developmentally appropriate learning experiences, activities and interactions that recognize age/diversity specific need/issues of customers served.
- DOCUMENTATION: Completes forms and records related to children’s development and learning experiences. Documentation includes children’s original work, photographs, anecdotal records and other appropriate recording and assessment tools.
- CLASSROOM ENVIRONMENT: Creates and maintains a safe, organized, well supplied and varied learning environment.
- HEALTH & SAFETY: Establishes and maintains a safe and healthy environment through adequate supervision of children and implementation of infection control procedures. Helps to ensure the safety of equipment and materials. Maintains a first aid kit.
- TRAINING & EDUCATION: Current infant/child CPR/first aid certification. Meets licensing requirements and NAEYC Accreditation standards for continuing education. Serves as a mentor and resource for Assistant Teachers and Teachers. Completes required yearly CU1 trainings.
- CLASSROOM OPERATIONS: Complies with licensing and NAEYC Accreditation standards while implementing Developmentally Appropriate Practice. Supervises in-room staff. Evaluates program effectiveness and makes adjustments and accommodations when appropriate.