Company/Organization: [email protected] LLC
Location: [email protected] Aquarian Charter School
Application Dates: 07/12/2022
KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we’re united by a passion for creating a world of learning, joy, and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six weeks through 12 years every day.
If you’re passionate about inspiring children and teachers alike to learn and grow, the Site Director role could be for you! Site Directors are passionate about educational excellence and empowering confident teachers. As a Site Director, you will use our nationally recognized curriculum as a framework to create unique and engaging classroom experiences. Site Directors are committed to making their site successful and know that meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team are essential to success. Successful Site Directors are fully engaged, enthusiastic about their work, and eager to share their knowledge with others.
When you join our team as a Site Director, you will:
- Lead and supervise a group of teachers to create unique and engaging classroom experiences, leverage and develop “best in class” educators to be passionate and committed professionals
- Ensure your site is operating effectively; maintain licensing, safety, and educational standards
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, school and district leaders, state licensing authorities, community contacts, and corporate partners
- Lead recruitment and enrollment efforts of new families and children in our sites
Qualifications: Must have 12 college credits in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Child Psychology OR a posess a CDA or a Montessori Certificate.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least one year of teaching experience with the ability to develop, engage, and inspire a team
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Ability to build relationships with families and staff and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively.
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role- Must have 12 college credits in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Child Psychology OR a posess a CDA or a Montessori Certificate.
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Our highest priority has always been to keep our employees, children, families, and communities as safe and healthy as possible. Starting October 18, 2021, we began requiring COVID vaccinations or weekly COVID testing for all unvaccinated employees. We are also subject to state law, local ordinances, and Health Department requirements for child care workers or school staff.