Preschool Classroom Aide
Company/Organization: CCS Early Learning
Application Dates: 03/01/2021-04/01/2021
Support the implementation of high-quality teaching and instructional practices in the Head Start Preschool to enhance the impact of teacher-child interactions to achieve positive outcomes for children. Use research-based strategies to support adult learning and professional development of teachers (all classroom staff). Manage agency efforts to support trauma informed care.
- Bachelor degree in early childhood education or related field required.
- Minimum 5 years of teaching experience in early childhood.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles.
- Experience providing and implementing early childhood education service activities and training for teaching staff or parents
- Pass a State and Federal Background Check
Location: Based at the Administrative Office in Wasilla with travel to all CCS locations
Supervisor: Tabatha Peterson, Programs Director
Schedule: Full-time (40 hours per week), full-year (48 weeks per year)