Lead Teacher I
Company/Organization: Credit Union 1
Location: 1941 Abbott Road, Anchorage, AK
Application Dates: 08/30/2022
- COMMUNICATION: Communicates appropriately (verbal and written) with children, parents/families, teaching and management teams.
- DAILY ACTIVITIES: Assists in program implementation by preparing and facilitating developmentally appropriate learning experiences that recognize age/diversity specific needs/issues of customers served.
- DOCUMENTATION: Completes forms and records related to children’s development and learning experiences.
- CLASSROOM ENVIRONMENT: Assists in creating and maintaining a safe, organized, well supplied and varied learning environment. Assists in maintaining a safe and healthy environment through adequate supervision of children and implementation of infection control procedures. Helps to ensure the safety of equipment and materials.
- TRAINING & EDUCATION: Current infant/child CPR/first aid certification. Meets licensing requirements and NAEYC accreditation standards for continuing education.
- CLASSROOM OPERATIONS: Complies with licensing and NAEYC Accreditation standards while implementing Developmentally Appropriate Practice.