Company/Organization: Joy Greisen Jewish Education Center (JEC)
Application Dates: Open until filled
We are searching for an Assistant Teacher to join our team. If you believe in strengthening a child’s early learning experiences through engagement through play, culture, and independence, we would love to hear from you!
You would be expected to work cooperatively with the other members of our team to create and maintain a clean, safe, and loving learning environment. In return, we offer a supportive and positive work environment, continual professional development, leadership opportunities, and paid leave including Federal and Jewish holidays.
Qualifications required for this position are:
- Pay range is $13-14.00 an hour based on experience and resume.
- Minimum education of High school diploma, GED, or the equivalent
- Experience in early education
- Pediatric CPR/First Aid and Food Handler’s (within 90 days of hire)
- Three (3) professional references
- Clear fingerprint and background checks
- Enjoys utilizing natural and cultural resources as part of daily activities
- Willing to complete a minimum of 24 hours of professional development annually
- Preferred qualifications should include completed or intent to complete CDA, equivalent certification/credential OR educational equivalent (6 early childhood or related field college credits)
We are an equal opportunity employer.