thread is excited to announce professional development training opportunities and resources, technical assistance, and financial support for early educators and programs in 2023!
To kick off the Anchorage Association for the Education of Young Children (AAEYC) Conference, thread announced updates to the Phase 3 COVID-19 Stabilization Grant, 2023 Quality Initiatives with grants up to $10,000, threadTools, 1-year ProSolutions subscriptions, FREE thread trainings, and thread’s NEW texting service! These supports are available to early educators and programs statewide.
Update – Phase 3 COVID-19 Stabilization Grant
- Remaining $24M federal funds to be awarded
- Shorter application period
- Application available before the end of the year at threadalaska.org
NEW! Quality Initiatives – apply today!
Quality initiatives (QIs) provide supports and services for quality for early educators and programs. Click here to review QIs in detail and start your application today!
NEW! Save time and money with thread Tools
Program administrators can create a free thread Tools account and gain access to hundred of resources and templates to help manage your child care business.
NEW! Free Pro-Solutions 1-year Subscriptions sponsored by thread
- Online courses, resources, and monthly emails
- Get your CDA certification at your own pace
- Courses are available in English & Spanish
NEW! Sign up for thread’s Texting Service
Opt into texts and e-newsletters for important notifications and the latest information including:
- Monthly Training Connection Newsletter
- Quarterly thread Connection updates
- Texts about trainings and other thread service reminders and information
Click here to sign up for any of the above NEW thread services and stay in touch!
thread Trainings are FREE through June 30, 2023!
Sign up for your next training here.