We’re pleased to support your travel for professional development! Complete a two-step application process to get reimbursed up to $1,000 until June 30 for travel costs to attend higher education/training within Alaska. First, submit the Pre-Travel application below at least 21 days prior to traveling to be pre-approved for your travel reimbursement. Finally, Alaska SEED will send you a Travel Verification Form to complete and submit with your required documents within 60 days of completing your travel and training.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a member of the Alaska SEED Registry
- Operate or work in a licensed child care program
Training must be directly related to early childhood and/or school-age education (birth–age 12), health and safety, facility administration, or topics directly related to working with young children.
Choose one of the following application options to submit:
- NEW ONLINE APPLICATION FORM [Google Forms] - Save time by uploading your required documentation directly within the application. Users must sign in with their Google Account. Create a free Google account at https://accounts.google.com/signup.
- Fillable Application Form | Versión en Español [PDF] - Save to your computer before filling out.
- Printable Application Form | Versión en Español [PDF]
Submit your Pre-TR Application 21 days prior to traveling. If you are pre-approved for travel, we can only guarantee there will be funding available for those who submit all receipts and proof of completed training within 60 business days of completing the higher education/training and travel.