Join the Alaska SEED Registry Today!
Congratulations on taking an important step in cultivating your professional growth!
Joining the Alaska SEED Registry allows you to plan, track, and document your professional development as well as opens up your eligibility
for financial assistance for professional development.
Before You Begin
Determine your eligibility. All early childhood and school-age professionals are welcome to join the Alaska SEED Registry, including:
- Center- and home-based child care, including military and tribal programs
- Head Start and Early Head Start
- Early Intervention/Infant Learning Programs
- Home visiting programs
- Pre-school and pre-kindergarten (public and private)
- Early childhood faculty
- Trainers, mentors and consultants in early childhood
- Administrators, resource/referral program staff, and others supporting the early care and learning workforce
Then you’ll want to gather the following documents:
- All early childhood education training documentation, including: degrees, diplomas, teaching certificates, transcripts, credentials,
Two Ways You Can Join
- Create an online account and complete the application through the Alaska SEED Online Registry Portal,
- Fill out and mail, e-mail or fax the application paper forms along with your required
documentation (English/Spanish versions available)
Thank you for joining the Alaska SEED Registry. Remember to renew your membership annually!