Join the Alaska SEED Registry Today!
Congratulations on taking an important step in cultivating your professional growth!
Joining the Alaska SEED Registry allows you to plan, track, and document your professional development as well as opens up your eligibility for financial assistance for professional development.
Before You Begin
1. Determine your eligibility. All early childhood and school-age professionals are welcome to join the Alaska SEED Registry, including:
- Center- and home-based child care, including military and tribal programs
- Head Start and Early Head Start
- Early Intervention/Infant Learning Programs
- Home visiting programs
- Pre-school and pre-kindergarten (public and private)
- Early childhood faculty
- Trainers, mentors and consultants in early childhood
- Administrators, resource/referral program staff, and others supporting the early care and learning workforce
2. Then you’ll want to gather the following documents:
- All early childhood education training documentation, including: degrees, diplomas, teaching certificates, transcripts, credentials, or endorsements.
How to Join – Submit an Application and Supporting Documents
To join the Alaska SEED Registry, complete an application:
- Alaska SEED Application (fillable and/or printable
- Aplicación de Registro SEED de Alaska (electrónico)
- Aplicación de Registro SEED de Alaska (imprimible)
Attach your completed application and supporting documents in an email to email@example.com. Or, print your completed application and submit it and your supporting documents to Alaska SEED by:
Mail: 3350 Commercial Drive, Suite 203, Anchorage, AK 99501 Fax: 907.265.3195 Toll Free Fax: 855.265.3195
Once you have submitted your application, you will be contacted about any other documentation needed to verify your application.
Alaska SEED Registry applications are processed in the order they are received and may take up to 30 business days until the SEED Career Ladder certificate is sent.
Questions? Please call 907.265.3194 or Toll Free: 855.265.7333
New Online Portal Coming Soon!
A new, improved Alaska SEED Registry portal experience is coming this year! In preparation for this change, the current Alaska SEED Registry portal is closed. Here are some answers to frequently asked questions:
Can I join the Alaska SEED Registry while the portal is closed?
Yes! Alaska SEED is currently accepting paper applications only. Download PDFs of the application in the “how to join” section above.
I am an active member of the Alaska SEED Registry. What happened to my profile that was in the previous portal?
If you are active/current in the Alaska SEED Registry (not expired), your profile has automatically been moved into the new database. You may be asked to review/update your profile information when the new portal launches to ensure your profile is accurate and complete.
If you are not current in the Alaska SEED Registry (expired) but your expiration date is on or after January 1, 2020, your profile has automatically been moved into the new database.
If you have a renewal coming up, you will receive an email reminder to renew your Alaska SEED Registry 90-days prior to your expiration date.
Will I need to upload all my documents again into the new portal?
No. All profiles that have been moved into the new database will retain all their supporting education/training documents. Alaska SEED is currently working to transition supporting education/training documentation to the new database.
You will have the ability to add future education/training records via the new online portal. In the meantime, education/training documentation submitted to Alaska SEED (before the new online portal launch) will be reviewed and added to your profile in the new database.
When will the new portal open?
Our team is working hard to finalize the new portal experience in the coming months! Thank you for your patience and understanding as we complete this exciting journey to better serve you. Watch the thread and Alaska SEED website for more information and dates.