CDA Application/Renewal Award
We’re pleased to support your professional development! Get reimbursed for one Child Development Associate (CDA) Certification application or renewal—up to $500 until June 30! The fee can be pre-paid directly to the Council for Professional Recognition, or as a 100% reimbursement to you. You will NOT be required to provide proof you earned the CDA Credential in order to submit the CDA reimbursement application.
To be eligible:
- Your membership in the Alaska SEED Registry is current/active.
- Your CDA application/renewal fee has NOT been fully covered by other financial aid.
- You are an early childhood or school-age professional operating or working as a paid employee of a licensed or approved child care facility.
Licensed Definition: Licensed Child Care Provider, who is licensed by the State of Alaska, Child Care Program Office (CCPO) or the Municipality of Anchorage, Child Care Licensing (CCL).
Approved Definition: Approved Provider, who is approved by the State of Alaska, Child Care Program Office (CCPO) Child Care Assistance (CCA) Program as an Approved Relative Provider, or an Approved in-Home Provider.
- Approved Topics
Facility Administration (Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Program Management)
- Proof of completion (copy of transcript, credential, certificate of attendance)
- Proof of payment (receipt, credit card/bank statement, cancelled check, etc.)
- Must include name of payer, amount paid, payment date, and item(s) purchased.
Please note: A $33 stop payment fee will be deducted when a replacement check must be issued for lost or misplaced checks or checks which are undeliverable when an incorrect mailing address is supplied.
Guidelines for Reimbursement
Pursuing or renewing your CDA? Follow these guidelines to receive up to $500 for one CDA application or renewal fee, pre-paid directly to the Council for Professional Recognition, or as a 100% reimbursement application.
CDA reimbursements will be reduced by the amount of other scholarships and/or financial aid you have already received.
If you choose to pay the CDA application or renewal fee yourself, submit the application below and proof of payment within 60 business days.
Upload the required documentation directly within the application. The recommended web browser is Google Chrome.
PLEASE NOTE: Paper applications will no longer be accepted after 10.01.2023.