CDA Application/Renewal Award
We’re pleased to support your professional development! Get reimbursed for one Child Development Associate (CDA) Certification application
or renewal—up to $500 until June 30! The fee can be pre-paid directly to the Council for Professional Recognition, or as
a 100% reimbursement to you. You will NOT be required to provide proof you earned the CDA Credential in order to submit the CDA reimbursement application.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a member of the Alaska SEED Registry
- Operate or work in a licensed child care program
- Your CDA application/renewal fee has NOT been fully covered by other financial aid.
Choose one of the following application options to submit:
- NEW ONLINE APPLICATION FORM [Google
Forms] - Save time by uploading your required documentation directly within the application. Users must sign in with their
Google Account. Create a free Google account at https://accounts.google.com/signup.
- Fillable Application Form | Versión en Español [PDF] - Save to your computer before filling out.
- Printable Application Form | Versión en Español [PDF]
If you choose to pay the CDA application or renewal fee yourself, submit the application below and proof of payment within 60 business days.