This broadcast was released by the Child Care Program Office on July 5, 2022.
Stabilization Grants and Plan for Relief Funding | Alaska Division of Public Assistance, Child Care Program Office
CCPO is pleased to share the attached relief funding spending strategies and timeline for the use of federal funding through the Coronavirus Relief and Response Supplemental Act (CRRSA) and the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA). The attachments outline funding strategies in four categories:
- Improve affordability & subsidy program
- Increase access to licensed care
- Increase supports for quality improvement
The spending plan and timeline provide a preliminary view of spending thus far and projections for use of the remaining funds. Our planning tools reflect a point-in-time analysis and are subject to change throughout the implementation process.
- Spending Plan: Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act & American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- Alaska COVID-19 Relief Funds – Timeline as of June 2022
- Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act & American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
The Phase 1 Child Care Stabilization Grant Report has been prepared by thread and can be found on their website: Stabilizing Child Care for a Thriving Alaska.
We sincerely thank you for your continuing commitment to Alaska’s children and families.
Child Care Program Office
Phone: (907) 269-4500
Fax: (907) 269-4536