QRIS is a systemic approach to assess early childhood education (ECE) programs and provide the necessary resources and planning to help programs build on their strengths to improve quality.
Benefits of Learn & Grow’s QRIS framework include:
- Recognition of your ECE program’s strengths while helping you develop a plan for improvement.
- Access to resources (see below) that help your ECE program improve and sustain higher quality.
- Gives parents more options to be a part of a high-quality program and helps them become better consumers.
- Brings community awareness to the critical role that the early years play in preparing children for school and for life.
To help Learn & Grow programs obtain these benefits, the following tools and resources are available:
- thread Tools, an online library of templates and information for program management
- Peer learning for Program Administrators
- Increased financial & marketing support
- Technical assistance and coaching from thread
- New online portal for programs to access Learn & Grow (coming soon!)
thread Tools, an online library of templates and information for program management, will launch later this year