Early Education Programs
If your program is interested in:
- continuous quality improvement
- helping educators advance their education and learn the valuable skills to support positive adult-child interactions
- having supports and resources to reduce turnover in your program and pay your staff a living wage
- learning more about how to use the learning environment as a second or third teacher
Learn & Grow may be the solution for you!
What is Learn & Grow?
Learn & Grow is a voluntary system that provides the framework and necessary supports for early childhood education programs to actively
participate in continuous quality improvement activities. Supports include:
- Development of a quality improvement plan
- Coaching, technical assistance, and specialized training
- Quality Recognition Awards (financial support)
- Marketing and communication materials
Programs set their own timelines for achieving the activities. As programs meet a set of quality standards they are publicly recognized
for their accomplishments at each level of quality. Learn more about the
Learn & Grow framework.
Who Can Join?
Learn & Grow is currently available for State of Alaska and Municipality of Anchorage licensed centers, licensed group homes, and licensed home programs, including Early Head Start, Head Start and Pre-Elementary Programs. Follow these steps to enroll your program today.