Become a Learn & Grow Program
Now is the time to join Learn and Grow and advance your early childhood education program’s quality!
Watch this short video to learn more about how Learn & Grow can help your program.
Eligibility & Joining
- Learn & Grow is currently available for State of Alaska and Municipality of Anchorage licensed centers, licensed group homes, and licensed home programs to enroll.
- As of 2019, all biennial licensed programs are also now eligible to enroll, including Early Head Start, Head Start and Pre-Elementary programs.
- Not sure if your program is eligible? Call Learn & Grow at 907.265.3105, or toll free at 800.278.3723, or email [email protected].
- A thread staff member will then contact your program within five (5) business day of receiving the Welcome to Learn & Grow email and set up a time to begin working with Learn & Grow.
- A thread professional development specialist (PDS) will guide your program through Level 1 activities and provide you resources and a pathway for completion of Level 1 and Level 2 quality activities.
- A thread PDS will walk you through all the Learn & Grow steps to develop a quality improvement plan to guide you
and your programs through the Level 1 and 2 quality activities.
* Programs have 120 business days to complete and become verified at Level 1. There is no limit on time to obtain Level 2 recognition
but a program must obtain Level 1 recognition before they receive Level 2 recognition Level. To review Quality Activities for Learn & Grow Levels 1 and 2, click here.