Become a Learn & Grow Program
Follow these easy steps to enroll and participate in Level 1 and Level 2 of Learn & Grow.
- Program administrators, visit the thread training calendar and register for an upcoming FREE Learn & Grow Level 1 training, OR
- Contact Learn & Grow at 800.278.3723, or email at [email protected]
- Watch for your Welcome to Learn & Grow email with detailed instructions on next steps.
- A Professional Development Specialist (PDS) from thread will contact your program within five business days of receiving your Welcome to Learn & Grow email to set up a time to discuss Level 1 and Level 2 requirements.
- Work with your thread PDS to develop Level 1 and Level 2 continuous quality improvement plans.
- When Level 1 is complete, request a Level 1 Verification form from your thread PDS. Complete this form and submit to [email protected] or to your thread PDS. Learn & Grow will verify all Level 1 activities have been met. If additional information is needed, Learn & Grow will contact you.
- Receive Level 1 Recognition and marketing materials. CELEBRATE! Announce your achievement to families, put out a press release, celebrate with your staff, and use your new discount to purchase materials from Kaplan and Lakeshore. Marketing guidance documents are provided in the Level 1 Marketing Tool Kit.
- Sign a Level 2 Letter of Commitment and continue to work on Level 2 quality activities with your thread PDS.
- When your program is ready, request a Level 2 Environment Rating Scale (ERS) Assessment from your thread PDS. See the Learn & Grow Program Guide for details regarding the assessment process.
- After receiving an ERS score of at least a 2.5 in each of the assessed classrooms, ask your thread PDS for a Level 2 Verification form. Complete this form and submit to [email protected] or to your thread PDS. If additional information is needed, Learn & Grow will contact you.
- Receive your Level 2 Recognition, marketing materials, and a quality recognition financial award ($500 for programs serving 30 or less children; $1,000 for programs serving 31 or more children).
- CELEBRATE! Announce your achievement to families, put out a press release, and celebrate with your staff. Marketing guidance documents are provided in the Level 2 Marketing Tool Kit.
- Work with your thread PDS to develop a plan to meet Level 3 requirements. If you are not ready for Level 3, continue to maintain Level 2 requirements and be ready for your re-verification of Level 2 one year from your Level 2 Recognition date.