Early Education Programs
If your program is interested in:
- continuous quality improvement
- helping educators advance their education and learn the valuable skills to support positive adult-child interactions
- having supports and resources to reduce turnover in your program and pay your staff a living wage
- learning more about how to use the learning environment as a second or third teacher
Learn & Grow may be the solution for you!
What is Learn & Grow?
Learn & Grow is a voluntary system that provides the framework and necessary supports for early childhood education programs to actively
participate in continuous quality improvement activities. Supports include:
- Development of a quality improvement plan
- Coaching, technical assistance, and specialized training
- Quality Recognition Awards (financial support)
- Marketing and communication materials
Programs set their own timelines for achieving the activities. As programs meet a set of quality standards they are publicly recognized
for their accomplishments at each level of quality. Learn more about the
Learn & Grow framework.
Who Can Join?
Learn & Grow is currently available for State of Alaska and Municipality of Anchorage licensed centers, licensed group homes, and licensed home programs to enroll. Follow these steps to enroll your program today.
Learn & Grow for Your Program
© Copyright 2020 - thread Alaska Top