Leer artículo en español
The following special invitation was released by the Yale School of Medicine on July 23, 2021
Yale School of Medicine has once again partnered with the National Workforce Registry Alliance and Alaska SEED to make sure that your voice is heard by policy leaders making health and economic decisions regarding child care.
Yale is continuing to study the impact of COVID-19 on child care programs and is asking that you share your experiences this year. Last year over 80,000 child care professionals (from all 50 states and U.S. territories) participated in this study, making it the largest study of child care professionals ever conducted.
You’re invited to participate in the current survey which is voluntary, confidential, and takes about 10 to 15 minutes. As appreciation for your participation in this survey, you will be:
- Eligible to win a $500 Visa card (they will randomly select 20 participants — they wish we had the funding to just pay everyone!)
- Invited to optional information session(s) where the results will be shared.
Results of the first survey were used to shape policy recommendations to:
- Help keep you and the children in your care safe,
- Provide financial and other supports for child care programs and professionals, and
- Make sure the voices of child care professionals were heard by policy makers.
You can read more about last year’s results here.
Share this information with other child care professionals and thank you for all you do for Alaska’s children and families!