We Value Your Feedback
thread values your feedback and wants to hear from you if you have a need or are not satisfied with a service.
thread values continuous quality improvement—please share with us what is working well for you, and what services you like and would like to see more of. Tell us about a great experience you had with our staff. We are open to hearing your comments, ideas, and questions about our services. To share your feedback, email thread.
Concerns, Issues or Complaints
If you have a concern or complaint about our services, we want to hear from you and work with you to support your service needs. We invite you to contact us.
- For Family Services concerns or complaints including child care referrals and parent events/services, please contact: Family Service Manager Reanne Queja, [email protected] or 907.265.3120
Early Educators or Early Childhood Education Programs
- For Early Educator/Early Childhood Program services concerns or complaints including education and training and consultation services, please contact: Professional Development Director Jen Clark, [email protected] or 907.265.3124.
Learn & Grow
- For Learn & Grow concerns or complaints, please contact: Learn & Grow Director Meghan Johnson, [email protected] or 907.265.3104.
- For Alaska SEED including the Registry and financial reimbursement/award services concerns or complaints, please contact [email protected] or 907.265.3194.
thread follows best practices for non-profits and adheres to the highest level of accountability in all aspects of operations.
- If you wish to talk to us about our business practices, please contact: thread CEO Stephanie Berglund, [email protected] or 907.265.3101.
- If you have a complaint, suspect fraud, or would like to file a formal grievance, please contact: [email protected]. This email is monitored by thread Board of Director members.
Thank you for providing your feedback!