Preschool/Aftercare Administrator/Front Desk Assistant
Company/Organization: Anchorage Waldorf School
Location: 3250 Baxter Road
Application Dates: 01.22.2019
Lead aftercare (must have CDA license or 12 pure early childhood college credits) Position: We are seeking a Before/After care provider/Front desk Lead Administrator to provide supervision and care for Early Childhood and Grade School students from 10 am until 6:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Qualifications: A strong candidate will have a commitment to uphold the principles of Waldorf education and the ability to meet the needs of children at different ages. The Administrator will have to follow safety and disciplinary policies provided by the school and communicate with parents about their children.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide a loving, nurturing, safe and orderly environment for Early Childhood and Grades students
- Provide a space and assistance for grade school students to complete homework
- Play, draw, and handcraft with students
- Communicate with parents regarding their child’s experience
- Maintain records of attendance, behavior and any medical care
- Provide support to other programs of the school as needed
- Front desk duties to include answering phones, greeting parents, accepting payments, responding to emails, and other duties as assigned