Company/Organization: Sunflower Preschool
Application Dates: 1/28/2019-3/1/2019
Sunflower preschool is looking for kind, patient, and RELIABLE individuals who love kids. This position requires flexibility, strong work ethic, and dependability. Schedule is Monday through Friday.
- Must be able to pass background check.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Food handler card, CPR, and first aid card required, but can be obtained upon hire.
- At least one year experience working in a professional child care facility.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- interacting with children
- interacting with parents
- diaper changing
- ensuring all children are safe
- ensuring all children's needs are met on a daily basis
- cleaning twice daily
- lesson planning
- following daily schedule
- serving meals
- keeping head counts at all times
- 24 hours a year training classes
- teaching children through daily activities
- use Tadpoles app
Submission InstructionsPlease send in your resume to [email protected]
Please do not apply if you do not have at least 1 year experience working in a professional child care setting, this includes working in a child care facility and/or having a licensed child care center. This DOES NOT include babysitting for friends, or family members.
Please do not apply if you have other priorities that prohibit you from being at work on time on a daily basis or if you get sick often, as a caregiver being reliable is essential.