thread COVID-19 Recommendations
- Apply Now! COVID-19 Alaska SEED ROOTS Award
- thread Recommendations to Stabilize Child Care During COVID-19
Latest Government Updates
- State of Alaska
- Feb. 14: Gov. Dunleavy announced an end to the State of Alaska’s Declaration of Public Health Disaster Emergency, with precautions still in place. Read more.
- Municipality of Anchorage
- Read All Previous Mandates
Learn more about national, state and local legislation affecting Alaska’s child care sector
Child Care Programs Need Health & Safety Supplies
Do you have extra supplies such as diapers, gloves, bleach, toilet paper, baby wipes, or hand sanitizer? Here’s an easy way to help! If your child
care program is open, please check to see if your program needs any supplies to ensure it can meet health & safety requirements.