Ways to Give
With your help we can continue to ensure high quality child care is accessible to all of Alaska’s children and families. In addition to making a donation online, there are a variety of ways you can support early childhood development.
- Pick.Click.Give: Share a part of your Permanent Fund Dividend with thread each year through this program.
- Workplace Giving: Ask your employer if you have a workplace giving program and, if so, sign up today! Your pledged amount can be automatically deducted from each pay check.
- Matching Gifts: Ask your employer if you have a matching gift program too! You can double or triple your impact. Send workplace
matching gift forms to:
thread3350 Commercial Drive, Suite 203Anchorage, AK 99501
thread participates in the following public workplace campaigns:
- United Way’s workplace giving campaign
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC# 36880)
- State of Alaska SHARE Campaign (SHARE# 36880)
- University of Alaska Anchorage Charitable Giving Campaign
- Anchorage Municipal Employee Charitable Giving Campaign
- Anchorage School District Charitable Giving Campaign
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards: Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to thread (#82074) and earn a donation for thread every time you shop and use your Rewards Card.
- AmazonSmile: Select thread as your charity partner and Amazon will donate a percentage of your eligible purchases.
- Bagoy’s Helping Hands: Designate thread as your charity of choice at checkout every time you buy flowers or gifts.
Legacy Giving: The Endowment for Early Education
- Early Education Fund for Alaska’s Children: Make a long-term investment in early childhood education in Alaska by contributing to this endowment housed at The Alaska Community Foundation.
- Contact thread to donate services, products, or other items to benefit young children and their families, teachers, and early childhood education programs.
- Volunteer: Join us and help spread the word about high-quality early childhood education in Alaska.
Thank you for making a difference in a young child’s life!