Business & Community Resources
thread Recommendation & Reports on Child Care
- thread Recommendations to Stabilize Child Care During COVID-19
- June 2020 Child Care Program Survey Results
Support for Employers
- Supporting Employees with Child Care Needs During COVID-19 and Beyond: Six Tips for Businesses
- Family Friendly Considerations for Employers during COVID-19
- Families First Coronavirus Act - Employee Paid Leave
- thread Checklist for Family-Friendly Policies
Supplies - Free Masks
Emergency Food Assistance
- Pandemic-Electronic Benefits Transfer Program for Families | En Espanol (Food Bank of Alaska, State of Alaska)
- No Kid Hungry - Find Free Meals for Children
- Food Bank of Alaska
- SNAP (Food Stamps)
- Community Food Resources in Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Anchorage School District
- National Farm to School (and ECE) Network (NF2SN)
Community Support & Information
- Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
- Alaska Department of Labor - Unemployment
- Alaska Temporary Assistance Program
- Alaska 2-1-1: If you have questions about COVID-19 you can call 2-1-1 or 800.478.2221 in areas without 2-1-1 access.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Print Resources in Multiple Languages
Emotional Well-Being & Stress Management
Child Care Updates & Referrals
- thread: Child care referrals and updates on program openings/closures. Call 800.278.3723 between 9 am and 5 pm, or use our online search.
- Municipality of Anchorage: Map of open early childhood education programs in the municipality.
Tell Us Your Story
thread wants to hear from you about how COVID-19 is affecting your family. Share your story.