Friday, May 7 is Provider Appreciation Day! Join thread in thanking Alaska’s early childhood educators for providing quality early education for young children each day. Let them know you care about the important work they do — providing essential care and stability for working families.
Show Your Appreciation this Week
- Say “thank you” on thread’s Online Gratitude Wall below!
- From May 3 to 7, use #ProviderAppreciationDay and #ThankYouChildCare in your social media posts
- Ask your children to draw their “thank you” and email a picture of it to their early educator
- Fill out this online form to download certificates and “thank you” cards to honor your early educator (Child Care Aware of America)
- Submit a video testimonial thanking your early educator (Child Care Aware of America)
Tell your employer and friends about this important occasion and share the above tips as examples of ways to show gratitude to Alaska’s early educators.
- Learn more about Child Care Provider Appreciation Day (Child Care Aware of America)
- Follow thread’s Facebook page for more tips and tools!
thread’s Online Gratitude Wall
Thank your early educator on our gratitude wall! Click below to leave your written message, photo, video or recording!