Learn & Grow Feedback Sessions
February 27, 2019
Learn & Grow invites child care administrators and early educators to provide feedback in this FREE webinar about the launch of
Learn & Grow Phase II (Levels 3-5).
- Learn about the launch of Learn & Grow Phase II (Levels 3-5)
- Hear about the proposed quality activities and timeline for Phase II, and share your feedback and ideas
- Discuss what additional supports and resources may be needed
Learn & Grow is Alaska's Quality Recognition and Improvement System (QRIS) and supports early childhood programs in improving
the quality of their care.
Don’t miss these opportunities to help define quality practices for early childhood programs in Alaska!
- March 5: Fairbanks Community Meeting and Dinner, Carol Brice Family Center (7-9 pm). RSVP by calling 907.479.2214
- March 13: Statewide Webinar (12:30-2 pm). Call thread at 907.265.3100 to register
- March 19: Aprender y Crecer Phase II (Levels 3, 4, and 5) Oportunidad para comentar, thread oficina (7-9 pm).
For more information, contact [email protected]
Learn & Grow is housed and managed by thread.
Back to view all blog posts