Public Testimony on Proposed Budget Cuts
April 09, 2019
The Senate Finance Committee is hosting a series of public testimony teleconferences across the state to discuss issues related to the FY20 Budget.
thread encourages you to make your public comments heard.
How to Testify
- Appear in Juneau at the Senate Finance Committee office, room 532 of the Capital building.
- Appear at your local Legislative Information Office. Find yours here.
- Call in: Anchorage 907-563-9085 | Juneau: 907-586-9085 | General (off-net): 844-586-9085
- Email: Write your testimony to [email protected] before 5 pm on April 12.
Thursday, April 11
- 9 - 11 am: Fairbanks, Mat-Su
- 1 - 2:15 pm: Juneau
- 2:15 pm: Bethel, Kotzebue, Nome, Unalaska
- 2:45 -4:45 pm: Anchorage
Friday, April 12
- 9 - 9:45 am: Dillingham, Kenai, Kodiak
- 9:45 - 10:30 am: Glennallen, Homer, Seward
- 1 - 2 pm: Ketchikan, Wrangell, Petersburg
- 2 - 2:30 pm: Utqiagvik, Tok, Delta Junction
- 2:30 - 3:30 pm: Cordova, Sitka, Valdez
- 3:30 - 5 pm: Available for individuals unable to attend community meeting (off-net)
Don’t miss this opportunity to share your voice!
You can also write your Legislators and ask them to restore funding for critical early learning services and supports in the upcoming state budget.
Your support gives young children and their families the opportunity to succeed in school and life.
Back to view all blog posts