Best Beginnings invites families to bring the fun of camp right into the living room with its Little Learners Virtual Camp program.
Geared towards children ages 2-5, these week-long experiences will combine virtual events with fun activities you can do at home. Each camp comes with a backpack full of all the materials you and your child need for hours of fun each day. Backpacks can be picked up the week before camp starts in Anchorage, Cordova, Fairbanks, or Juneau, or shipped to your home.
Daily Camp Activities
- Storytime Readings
- Virtual Field Trips
- Arts and Crafts
- Camp Journal
What You Should Know
- This event is a five-day virtual camp that takes place entirely online.
- Activities are geared to ages 2-5. Older siblings are welcome to register – everyone loves storytime!
- You can participate in camp activities on your own pace at a time that works best for your family’s schedule by watching the replays or follow or included daily schedule.
- Parents will be invited to join a private Facebook group where they can ask questions, share pictures, and connect with other campers.
- Camp kits will be available for pickup the week before camp in Anchorage, Fairbanks, and Juneau, or mailed to your home.
- Space is limited.
- SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE! Apply for a scholarship here.
Interested in bringing Little Learners to your community? Send an email to learn more about our Partner Program at [email protected].
Registration is now open!
Best Beginnings is pleased to offer these exciting virtual camps this summer:
Bears, Bears, Everywhere: July 26 – July 30, 2021
- Registration fee: $60
- A five-day virtual camp for Little Learners (ages 2-5) all about bears. We’ll share stories from Imagination Library about our favorite bear characters, complete fun arts and crafts activities, and hear from local experts about bears and staying safe this summer in Alaska.
- Click here for more info or to register.
Seasons of Alaska: August 23 – 27, 2021
- Registration fee: $60.
- Details coming soon! Registration for this camp will open on June 15.
For more information on the Little Learners Virtual Summer Camp, click here.