thread Community Services Manager
Application Dates: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
The Community Services Manager supports expansion of thread services to increase access to affordable, quality child care statewide.
- Establish working relationships with communities, employers, tribal partners to mobilize and support projects and activities. to improve the quality and capacity of early childhood education and support for families with young children.
- Works to build out thread’s menu of professional services for communities and businesses statewide (including rural, Tribal, etc.) to increase access to licensed child care programs, and support family friendly employer policies statewide
- Collaborate w/ communities and businesses statewide (rural, Tribal, etc) and service providers to conduct specialized training and services as needed
- Acts as consultant/collaborates with community stakeholders, businesses to coordinate/assess child care needs and support best practices; increase awareness of resources and support needed for community child care expansion
- Participates in community planning efforts, recruits, orients and acts as consultant to open new early childhood education programs statewide (including rural, Tribal)
- Works across the thread organization, partnering with Marketing, Finance, Programming teams to advance community services goals/objectives, strengthen tool-kits, etc. and disseminate thread information/data/materials.
- Represents thread at community meetings, conferences and events with the goal of increasing awareness of thread community services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA degree required, in business, communication, human services or related field.
- Previous experience with project development and management.
- Previous experience with technical writing.
- Previous experience with database coordination and reporting desired.
- References and valid identification required.
- Must pass background check.
- Passion and commitment to thread’s mission and the importance of early childhood education.
- Knowledge of early care and education programs and services, and community collaboration initiatives.
- Ability to provide high level, positive customer service.
- Flexibility and adaptability as organizational needs change.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of providers, parents, staff and members of the community
- Ability to use database systems and general office programs with comfort and ease including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Zoom, PowerPoint, Salesforce, shared project management tools, and Outlook.
Schedule and Compensation:
Position Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Position Type: Permanent, Full Time, 40 hours/week
Compensation: $57,000 - $66,000 annual salary