thread Salesforce Administrator
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Application Dates: Open until filled
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for overall management and maintenance of thread’s Salesforce environment (Salesforce Lightning Platform, Non-Profit Success Pack (NPSP), Experience Cloud, Pardot, Chatter, and Quip). This multifaceted role provides in-house Salesforce expertise, and day-to-day system administration to ensure thread maximizes the Salesforce CRM benefits. This position supports thread’s system users statewide. This includes:
- Work collaboratively and provide direct support to thread’s third-party developer in the final phases of thread’s Salesforce deployment, anticipated completion date first quarter 2023.
- Serve as primary system administrator for thread’s Salesforce database, which includes but not limited to:
a. Day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and enhancements
b. Managing user roles, profiles, permissions, etc.
c. Creating and maintaining page layouts, custom fields, data flow and validation, automation, etc.
d. Managing and maintaining third-party integrations including Forms Assembly, Pardot, etc.
e. Maintaining Salesforce releases, security settings, internal system audits, backups, etc.
- Manage system data integrity, data imports, data de-duping, and clean up for data accuracy and reliability.
- Establish, update, and maintain thread’s Salesforce system documentation, including policies and procedures, and best practices.
- Support thread’s user adoption and system mastery by providing training, creating end-user documentation, and evaluating results/needs.
- Assist users on building Salesforce reports and dashboards to support business monitoring and analysis, and executive management review.
- Manage internal case system to respond to help requests and diagnose and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Utilize analytical skills to respond to requested changes/additions and identify customizations appropriately; lead development and implementation of such changes/additions, identifying production risks and ensuring alignment across departments.
- Manage, understand, and communicate all changes and potential implications related to Salesforce releases, system usage, and business process improvements to executive management.
- Participate on thread’s Technology Steering Committee. Be able to provide strategic recommendations on system applications to ensure thread is leveraging the system technology effectively.
- Stay current with the Salesforce ecosystem, leveraging Salesforce user/developer communities to ensure best practices for support and development.
- Perform other duties as assigned.