Request for Proposal: Early Childhood Workforce Professional Development Plan Implementation
Application Dates: Aug. 31 - Sept. 26, 2022
thread is requesting proposals for a contractor to facilitate and create frameworks for quality trainers, training and coaching for the early childhood professional development system. The successful applicant will:
- Facilitate the development of a tiered coaching approval system with support from RBPD advisory committee.
- Gather information from a variety of beneficiaries, reports, and cost calculators and develop a guidance document to project cost of scale up the RBPD/coaching training and certification system.
- Review and gather stakeholder input and align RBPD/coaching competencies with the Alaska Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Competencies.
- Create Phase II of the Alaska Early Childhood Trainer Approval System.
- Align the Infant/Early Childhood Mental Health (I/ECMH) endorsement levels and certified coaching levels with the Alaska SEED Career Ladder. This goal addresses the following task on the Alaska SEED Strategic Plan: Develop multiple ways for completing pathways (university and non-university), including the potential to advance in ways other than college.
Please refer to the complete job description link below for a PDF with complete details. To be considered for this project you must meet the minimum requirements found in Section 4, and the following items must be included in your response: response to all evaluation criteria (Section 7), two references, short bios of project team, previous work description, and projected costs and proposed budget. Proposals should not be more than 2-4 pages.
Any applicable updates to this RFP that may occur will be posted on this webpage.