Infant Toddler Classroom Aide
Company/Organization: CCS Early Learning
Application Dates: Open 06/08/2021 Close 08/01/2021
Assists the teacher in providing developmentally appropriate activities and care to promote the health, nutrition, education and safety of the children.
- Knowledge of early childhood education practices, generally gained through six months of experience caring for infants and toddlers preferably in a center-based environment
- Infant Toddler Child Development Associate (CDA) credential preferred upon hire - and required after two years
- High school diploma or GED
- Pre-hire: Fingerprinting/Background Check
- Post-hire: Annual Physical/Health History CPR and First Aid Certification
- Food Worker Card
- Current Auto Insurance Card
Location: Early Head Start Program in Wasilla
Supervisor: Program Coordinator
Schedule: Full Time (37.5 hrs/wk), full year (50 weeks/yr)
Salary: $13.29-16.48 per hour DOE/E
Plus benefits- medical, dental, & life insurance, professional development opportunities, paid leave and holidays, retirement plan with matching contribution. We will also assist you in obtaining your Child Development Associate(CDA) credential.