Infant & Toddler Teacher
Company/Organization: CCS Early Learning
Application Dates: 05/04/2021 - 07/01/2021
Create a successful environment that will promote the growth and development of infants and toddlers integrating educational goals and developmentally appropriate practices into the classroom. Provide services, resources and referrals to families to assist them in achieving their goals.
- Infant and Toddler Child Development Associate (CDA) credential. However, an Associate’s degree in a job related field is preferred.
- Knowledge of early childhood development for children aged birth through age 3;
- Knowledge and experience in principles of child health, safety, and nutrition as well as adult learning and family dynamics
- Valid Alaska Driver's License, insurance, and a good driving record
- Pre-hire: Fingerprinting/Background Check
- Post-hire: Annual Physical/Health History
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Food Worker Card Current
- Auto Insurance Card