Head Start (HS), Early Head Start (EHS), and child care programs need to stay informed about how to protect the health and safety of children, families, and staff members. This webinar will provide the latest information on the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic for programs providing in-person comprehensive services in center-based, home-based, and family child care settings.
This webinar will be offered with simultaneous interpretation in Spanish.
Topics for the webinar will include:
- Pandemic update: Current data, trends, and emerging issues related to the virus
- COVID-19 vaccines for adults and children: What’s available now, and what’s anticipated
- COVID-19 infections in children: What we know about symptoms and illnesses
- Implications for HS, EHS, and child care programs: Using these updates to support children, families, and staff members.
This webinar will benefit:
- HS, EHS, and child care program staff members, families, directors, managers, and administrators
- HS Federal agency staff
- HS national and regional training and technical assistance staff
- Head Start Collaboration Office directors
- Home visitors
- Child care health consultants.
Explore related resources on the Early Childhood Learning and Knowledge Center (ECLKC) site to learn more.
- COVID-19: Risk Reduction Strategies
- COVID-19 General Vaccine Information
- COVID-19: Health Considerations